The role of companies on environmental pollution and its effects on women's health (Case study of female employees of Assaluyeh Petrochemicals)
: Other related topics
Role and Social Commitment,
The main purpose of this study was to investigate the role and social commitment of companies on environmental damage and its consequences and effects on the health and health of employees. Case study of female staff of Assaluyeh Petrochemicals. This study examines the role, commitment, and support of petrochemicals on the health, health, and staffing of women in relation to pollution and its detrimental effects on the environment. Assaluyeh Petrochemicals. In this research, it is an applied research and a descriptive survey. Our statistical population consists of petrochemical workers in the south of the country who have been involved in bladder cancer and most of these patients are those whose working conditions are such that they should be kept in open space outside office sites and buildings. They are involved in industrial pollution such as green space, repairs, and so on. The statistical population of this study consisted of 58 patients who were selected using the Cochran formula. Accounting plays an important role in corporate social responsibility, environmental crises, existing standards and standards, revenues and costs, and insurance franchises. According to the results of the hypotheses, there is a direct relationship between the role and commitment of petrochemical managers due to its pollutants and its detrimental effects on the environment and the health and health of its female employees. Thus, the incidence of bladder cancer among petrochemical workers is directly related to their work environment. The results show that there is a direct and meaningful relationship between the role and social commitment of companies and the health and health of female employees and their environment. Therefore, managers should play an important role in reducing the illness and health of their employees with the responsibilities they are responsible for, as well as supporting their franchisees with an appropriate insurance franchise for their medical expenses.
1. ترابینژاد و روشن قیاس (1391)، مطالعه میزان DNA سلولی در سرطان ترانزیشنال مثانه و ارتباط آن با گریدینگ تومور، دوره 3 ، شماره 8-9، صفحه 99 تا صفحه 121.
2. حسینی و قاسمی و موسوی (1384)، مقایسه تاثیر دوز کامل BCG با نصف دوز آن توام با نصف دوز میتومایسین C داخل مثانهای در مبتلایان به تومور سطحی مثانه، دوره 33، شماره 44، صفحه 33 تا صفحه 42.
3. حسینی، عسگري، ميخک (۱۳۹۵)، فیزیولوژی محیطی گیاهی (پژوهشهای اکوفیزیولوژی گیاهی ایران)، دوره 11، شماره 4 (پياپي 44)، صفحه 66 تا صفحه 75.
4. زرگر، عظيمزاده (1395)، محیط زیست طبیعی (منابع طبیعی ایران)، دوره شماره 67، صفحه 403 تا صفحه 414.
5. شریفی و روشن قیاس (1384)، یک مورد اولسر پیتیک پرفوره پس ازانجام رزکسیون تومور مثانه. دوره 8، شماره 2، صفحه 83 تا صفحه 94.
6. کشمیری، حسنپور، هاشمی و موسوی (۱۳۹۷)، بررسی آلودگیهای زیست محیطی ناشی از صنایع گاز و پتروشیمی و اثرات آن بر سلامت ساکنین منطقه عسلویه، پایتخت انرژی ایران1390، دوره 5، شماره 16، صفحه ۶۸.
7. Kerinior H , et al. (2019) in his study "The Impact of Immunity and Stromal Impact on the Results of 3D Bladder Therapy and Spraying for the Muscle Bladder,102."
8. Pedersen M, et al. Environ Res. (2016). Ambient air pollution and the prevalence of liver cancer in four European groups in the ESCAPE project..
9. SoerjomataramI, et al. Eur J Cancer. (2018). Cancers related to lifestyle and environmental factors in France in 2015..
10. Fernández-Navarro, J García-Pérez, R Ramis P - Environmental (2017) 4. Elsevier. Industrial pollution and cancer in Spain: An important public health issue.
11. Cheng Q, et al. Urol Case Rep.( 2019). A rare case of solitary fibrous tumor arising from prostate located inside of bladder..
12. Yu Wang, Qian Chang, and Yang Li. (2018). Racial differences in Urinary Bladder Cancer in the United States.
13. Stacey A Kadri. Fedewa, Amr S. Soliman, [...], and Mark L. Wilson (2010). Incidence analyses of bladder cancer in the Nile delta region of Egypt.
14. Anirban P. Mitra.( 2014). Molecular substratification of bladder cancer: moving towards individualized patient management.
15. Efstathiou JA, et al. Eur Urol. 2019. Impact of Immune and Stromal Infiltration on Outcomes Following Bladder-Sparing Trimodality Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer..
16. Pederson et al (2016) in their study, "Is There a Relationship between Air Pollution and Bladder Cancer?"
17. Suarjumataram et al (2018) in their study, "Cancer related to lifestyle and environmental factors" in France in Year 2.
18. Chang et al. (2019) in their study "a rare case of solitary fibrous tumor of the prostate inside the bladder" with the urology group in Beijing China.
19. Chang et al. (2018) in their study "Ethnic differences in bladder cancer urine in the United States.".
20. Kadri et al. (2010) in their study “Analysis of Bladder Cancer Incidence in Delta Nile Region, Egypt.”
21. Lerner et al. (2014) in their research entitled "Comprehensive Molecular Anatomy of Urectal Bladder Carcinoma" Bladder Carcinoma.
22. karioi et al. (2019) in his research entitled "The Impact of Immune Impact and Stroma on the Results of 3D Bladder Therapy and Spraying for the Muscle Bladder" Thermo-Spastic Therapy of an Alternative TM Bladder.
23. kopman et al. (2019) in their research entitled "Lifestyle and Nutrition Factors in the Prevention and Treatment of Bladder Cancer.."
24. Holdenair et al. (2019) in their research entitled Carcinoma in the Urinary Bladder: A Systematic Review of Present Diagnosis, Treatment, and Knowledge-Based Results.
25. Wallace et al. (2019) in their research "Future validation of a mRNA-based urine test to monitor patients with bladder cancer" high-sensitivity non-invasive (SN) test and negative predictive value (NPV) , Which is able to detect pedestrians in cancer.,
26. Copman et al. (2019) identified in their study "Lifestyle and Nutrition Factors in the Prevention and Treatment of Bladder Cancer" as the most common cancer in the United States..
27. Wenger et al. (2019) in their research entitled "Cell Phone Expression of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Non-Muscle Bladder Cancer: A Potential New Tool to Identify Patients at Risk for Disease Progression.